Drafted: October 9, 2023
Effective: December 1st, 2023
Last updated: December 1st, 2023
Table of Contents
- Information Collected
- Use of Collected Information
- Disclosure of information
- Data Security & Storage
- Age of users
- Changes to the policy
- Contact information
By using or accessing Idori’s Services in any manner, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and requirements outlined in this Policy, and you hereby consent that we will collect, use, and share your information in the following ways.
We collect certain information in order to facilitate your use of the services provided by Idori.
Voluntarily disclosed information: When you sign up for the email newsletter, we collect your name and email address to send you updates, educational content, and information about our products and resources.
Automatically collected information: Whenever you use Idori’s website, we automatically receive and record information from your device’s browser which may include your IP address, geolocation data, device identification, “cookie” information, the type of browser you’re using, or the page or feature you requested. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s disclosure of information, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features.
Idori may engage with third party service providers that may collect information about you. Please be aware that cookies placed by third parties may continue to track your activities online even after you have left our website, and those third parties may not honor “Do Not Track” requests you have set using your browser or device.
Idori uses several third-party services to facilitate your use of our services, these third parties include but are not limited to:
- Klaviyo: Used to store and view your e-mail address, as well as to send you communications.
- Shopify: We use Shopify to host our website and to facilitate transactions when you make a purchase through Idori. In order to use the checkout service, you will be asked to provide certain financial information so that you can be charged for the product that you have purchased. Please note that your financial information will be collected by a third-party payment processor that we have engaged with to handle our financial transactions, and we will not have access to your payment information.
Use of Collected Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, (including any personal information), to:
- send you updates (including updates to our policies and procedures), educational content, and information about our products and resources;
- process and fulfill your order;
- develop and maintain Idori’s website;
- comply with legal obligations;
- and for any lawful purposes, provided that you offer your consent or we provide notice, unless otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Disclosure of Information
We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
We reserve the right to access, read, and disclose any information that we believe [in our sole discretion] is necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Idori, our employees, our users, or others.
Data Security & Storage
Idori has implemented measures designed to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, and alteration.
We endeavor to protect your privacy and other personal information we hold in our records and actively work to prevent unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that could potentially compromise security of user information.
Age of Users
Idori does not knowingly collect information from persons known to be under 13 years old. If we determine that we have inadvertently collected information from persons under 13 years old, we will promptly delete this information. Please contact us if you believe that we inadvertently collected information from a person under 13 years old.
Changes to the Policy